WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Smiths W10



For any that may be remotely interested in the binoculars, I purchased them for a couple of quid totally siezed but a little effort has them working correctly, optics are amazing quality. Slightly unusual in that they carry the M.G. ( Ministère de la Guerre ) stamp as well as the broad arrow.
Two schools of thought regarding the double stamp, one being that France gifted them to Britain and the other that it was a straight forward sale ?

 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
27457321292_57c74ae06b_o.jpg 26947564753_57c74ae06b_o.jpg
 
Posts
8,855
Likes
28,095
Back from Swiss Time Services, fully overhauled, case/bracelet/crowns/pushers untouched, GMT refilled with colour matched materiel as it had all burnt away!

 
Posts
1,783
Likes
4,130
Thank you!

If you mean the specimen to the right in the photo, it is a Lycopersicon esculentum, commonly called a tomato.

This particular example is know as a "Better Boy", a hybid that we find grows quite well in our climate. As you can see it is in minty condition. 👍


As for the watch? Omega reference 3585.50. Also minty. 👍
Wouldn't that be basily condition?

All you're missing is some mozzarella di bufala!
 
Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
Amazing moon last night in Cambridge. df932864a12878c8ff2947c864512762.jpg
Appropriate watch I feel....
In Granchester.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
1,783
Likes
4,130
What I love about this watch is that it's never 11 o'clock. I hate 11; it's an unproductive time. It's close to lunchtime or about the time I get to bed. With this watch, it's never 11😀 I also love the blue hands.
 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
What I love about this watch is that it's never 11 o'clock. I hate 11; it's an unproductive time. It's close to lunchtime or about the time I get to bed. With this watch, it's never 11😀 I also love the blue hands.

It's the anti-SpinalTap watch.

Love it!