WRUW Today?

Posts
1,670
Likes
8,397
From deep in the bank box, just took this pic . Long time no wear. And the 7 marker looks like the rest in real life; my phone camera obviously did not like the angle.

Happy hump day all.
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Ref. 7042 today.
D150CCB5-6EC3-4AA8-9A8F-BA88D05BAA8D_zpso2rnix8p.jpg
 
Posts
2,720
Likes
5,554

Wearing my new Vostok today. I just got back from Vacation and all the pieces were in the mail. Vostok Diver Guy, coin edge bezel, Dagaz insert and a $5.00 Chinese mesh.
Best of all... well under a $100.00
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Just arrived:


Nice pick-up. I knew my lowball would be a little too low.
 
Posts
12,148
Likes
40,474
Happy moon landing day! Seems appropriate to rock the 105.012 on NASA Velcro tonight, 47 years after the first 105.012 landed on the moon 😁

 
Posts
154
Likes
507
Wore my 35th Anniversary Speedmaster today. Just didn't snap a picture. Here is an older photo.
 
Posts
5,429
Likes
82,012
For today definitely one of these. Not sure which one though😕

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
For Moon Landing Day (though I wasn't actually thinking about that when I put the watch on this morning 😀)

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Tis my birthday! YaY! And will be a hot summer day here...so bought a few cases of ice cream bars to share with my co-workers. Wish I could share with you all...but the pic will just have to do...

Felt like the Apollo 15 35th for no particular reason. YaY!

Happy B-day @Lou P ! Thanks for the virtual ice cream!
 
Posts
1,813
Likes
9,399
Grandpa's long service watch today...somewhat pre-dates the moon landing so my Speedy gets the day off.
Feels quite small compared to modern watches. Interesting how tastes have changed. I wonder what the nearest equivalent Omega is?
 
Posts
35
Likes
457
Wearing today the re-edition of the 80's Seiko X Giugiaro chronograph, also starring in the Aliens movie.
I would have loved the original, but its current price range is way above what I am ready to pay for it.
So this one is the lastest model, released few days ago here in Japan. This time, Seiko collaborated with the japanese fashion designer from White Mountaineering, Yosuke Azawa, for an all-black LE of 1000pcs. I know this one is not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but I just love the look of it . Such a nice geek watch! 😉