WRUW Today?

Posts
202
Likes
1,836
e922ee2bd686505c77af75c717a5946d.jpg

Eberhard bumper

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
 
Posts
8,818
Likes
62,459
Circa late 1956, 1st generation SeaPearl ("Sherpas" on dial, written not scripted "SeaPearl" on back, Turtle lugs).



Wears big on wrist with those cool Turtle lugs.
 
Posts
209
Likes
1,071
I'll stop posting WRUW pictures, it'll get boring as I can't take this one off my wrist 😁

More than understandable!!
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
15th street or 68th and Peoria
My goodness, I didn't know our members or so well-traveled to my old stomping grounds!
 
Posts
1,092
Likes
5,699
My goodness, I didn't know our members or so well-traveled to my old stomping grounds!
Being honest......google took me to your cycling grounds.[emoji12]


Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
 
Posts
51
Likes
502
Just finished the boy's Lego project. It's fun being a kid again...

296347d9f42966168d103e73a50e5c4b.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Circa late 1956, 1st generation SeaPearl ("Sherpas" on dial, written not scripted "SeaPearl" on back, Turtle lugs).



Wears big on wrist with those cool Turtle lugs.

This is how I imagine the Swiss Everest-Lhotse expedition watches, considering the literary and advertising evidence. What is the date of production inscribed inside the case back?

And dibs!