WRUW Today?

Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
Nice 007.

Bond did wear a Seiko in several movies according to jamesbondwatches.com

Not talking about the silly movies 😀 The books are way way better. Like most cases with book vs. movies, I guess
 
Posts
211
Likes
574
IMG_8296_zpsf0djxhpl.jpg
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
Mad Dog, you're looking a little scraggly. Time to see the barber. Take a lead from your man Chuck. Sheesh.....
Yeah...I know...it's time to get the wig busted. 👍

File pic from a previous wig busting...


Also, with regard to the pic that you're referencing, I had just slammed a couple full-tilt DD XL jobs...so when I get all jacked up on caffeine, for some reason my hair goes bonkers...AND it was windy outside. 😁
Edited:
 
Posts
209
Likes
1,071
Too lazy to set the day or date!
This is the reason why I don't want a watch with day or date! Except for perpetual calendars [emoji41]

mobile rhj
 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
My morning watch friend ... BON, bug over 90 😁



Scarabée Rhinocéros ... I haven't the faintest idea of its english name 🤦
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
My morning watch friend ... BON, bug over 90 😁



Scarabée Rhinocéros ... I haven't the faintest idea of its english name 🤦
Have a cup to make up for the intrusion.

 
Posts
1,674
Likes
5,944
Picked up a new battery for my X-33 while back in the UK for a few days, now running perfectly 😀

Speedmaster%20X-33_zps6lg8wwpb.jpg
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
My morning watch friend ... BON, bug over 90 😁



Scarabée Rhinocéros ... I haven't the faintest idea of its english name 🤦

It's a bug. 👍