Posts 1,113 Likes 7,821 Alpenschneerot ·May 6, 2013 Hi LouS, this damned cold blue🥰 institutional lighting makes me crazy.... Regards Reiner
Posts 1,113 Likes 7,821 Alpenschneerot ·May 6, 2013 Hi Dennis, the colour blue is to cold for me....I`m shivering. It`s time for hot red on the wrist!
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·May 6, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist LouS Today, the profound ennui that is Jury Duty. The only thing worse than jury duty is giving up your afternoon off to go to work and cover your colleague who's on jury duty... that's what happened to me today... what a coinky-dink. Hang them all, I say.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·May 6, 2013 Alpenschneerot Hi Alpha, working monday👍 Watching the seconds tick by, 😉
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·May 6, 2013 In Rehearsals all day on the hottest bank holiday in history.. Managed to take quick evening shot..
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·May 6, 2013 X350 XJR That watch kills me every time I see it. 🥰
Posts 35,637 Likes 39,891 dsio ·May 6, 2013·Ash @ ΩF Seamaster Piepan Date At Three, Because Awesome =D
Posts 4,453 Likes 11,353 kyle L ·May 6, 2013·Grasshopper Nice! I think I'm going to get rid of the cyclops and find a clover crown after looking at your photo. 😉 dsio Seamaster Piepan Date At Three, Because Awesome =D
Posts 1,672 Likes 5,925 pascs ·May 7, 2013 2254.50 fitted with a recently acquired Omega Isofrane style strap