WRUW Today?

Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
jardur11.jpg
 
Posts
618
Likes
997
Hi Melhadary
nice Seamaster Chronometer.
Ref. 168.024?
Reiner

Yes... cal. 564.
This is my temporary satisfaction till I find my ideal white gold 168.023 cal. 751! 😀
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
My only "new" watch...😗






A real stunner, love the colour combination of hands and second markers. 👍
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Started the day military, may as well finish the same way.

 
Posts
1,113
Likes
7,821
Hi Adam78,
I had several Nomos watches ,Tangente, Orion and a Club with dark dial.
The reason, why I sold them all is, that the saphire glases are not "entspiegelt", that means, they have a strong reflection, so that you have to turn your wrist all day long, to have a look on the nice dials.
Reiner
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Reiner, I had that concern before I bought this one, but so far I find I am not having difficult with reflection, certainly not nearly as much as with an Archimede Pilot I had a few years ago. Not sure why, perhaps it's because it's not a black dial. The quality of construction is superb (esp. for the relatively modest cost).
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
1920s elegance...





Oh, I almost forgot -- I also have this on a belt-pouch, a Farragut from about 1930:

 
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,593
Today, the profound ennui that is Jury Duty. The Yacht Club reflects the cold institutional fluorescent lighting beautifully, does it not? E780CF08-8E72-4477-B63A-F82C0BFADD2A-9323-00000F383EFB7311_zpsf099c8fa.jpg