WRUW Today?

Posts
3,961
Likes
8,969
I came very close to putting this rare RAAF Mark II onto the market this week until I put it on, and then all was clear again. I now wonder what fecking madness possessed me

 
Posts
211
Likes
574
Rolex 1665 Mark1 from 1978.
DSC_6361.jpg%201%202_zpspn7pz6i9.jpg
 
Posts
1,317
Likes
9,081
So far no watch today for now I will rely on my smart phone. That may change later in the day.
 
Posts
5,660
Likes
136,711
Being flat and with a decent dual AR, this crystal always amazes me how it stays out of the way. Makes the busy dial look like you could reach in a tinker with it!

 
Posts
913
Likes
8,053
Counting down the hours until I can sign out of work and start vacation...

 
Posts
4,440
Likes
18,267
Counting down the final minutes before my vacation starts with my trusted Excelsior Park cal EP4.
HAGWE!
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
TGIF! and a good day to buy US commodities and watches from the UK at low prices! ☕

.