Please consider donating to help offset our high running costs.
Evening switch to birthyear Speedy, which is very appropriate since it's my birthday today😀
Nice Doxa, don't see much of these anymore.Makes me miss mine[emoji17]
Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
Thanks! I've only had it for a couple weeks but I love it. Really great watch for someone who likes the vintage aesthetic but also wants a capable modern diver. Only problem is, now I really want an old Sub 300T.
I've had a couple throughout the years. Last 1 was the 5000T. Great pieces, love the BOR bracelets.
Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
I honestly wasn't expecting to like the BOR bracelet. Thought I'd swap it out for a nylon or leather strap straight away, but it looks great (better than I thought it would) and is really comfortable. Plus, just great features and capabilities for the money. I'll be getting open water certified in a couple weeks and for sure it'll will be seeing some time in its natural habitat.