Posts 2,058 Likes 22,210 Norfolk ·Jun 19, 2016 Is that the time?!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jun 19, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! 16710 to start the workweek...
Posts 1,376 Likes 3,454 Optimizer13 ·Jun 19, 2016 Sunny tropical day! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 3,819 Likes 16,171 Fritz ·Jun 19, 2016 about five bucks new in 1973...... nope.... don't think I wear it today......... where's that ugly watch thread......
Posts 447 Likes 2,890 themattedial ·Jun 19, 2016 RAF-issued Gen 1 Chrono -- first year of issue. The first analog quartz chronograph. On a eulit panama neu strap.
Posts 334 Likes 1,707 scv55 ·Jun 19, 2016 abrod520 God, what a heartbreaker for Toyota! Late-race breakdown just like their last real shot, in 1999.... I think they might be cursed! It was simply unbelievable!
Posts 2,617 Likes 5,606 citizenrich ·Jun 19, 2016 Wore a dress watch for Father's Day dinner w/ the fam. Well wishes and thoughts to all my fellow Father's!!
Posts 5,430 Likes 82,030 Barking mad ·Jun 20, 2016·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Me for Monday, and yes I am back😀
Posts 2,264 Likes 11,392 Lonestar ·Jun 20, 2016 ahsposo The Stealth Watch uncloaked... Is it me or or your wrist even hairier than in the "stealth" shot?!?
Posts 7,689 Likes 22,049 Syrte ·Jun 20, 2016 An Omega for once (1942 issue, Royal Air Force- smallish for guys at 32mm, but packing a lot of courage).