WRUW Today?

Posts
1,187
Likes
1,859
Happy Fathers Day everyone!!

b688c0f8c03d378180694bd41072512a.jpg
 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
Taking a page from the guys' book with a touch of bling.

wow @ strap! 😲

Python? and who? 😁

Very nice!

Paul
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
wow @ strap! 😲

Python? and who? 😁

Very nice!

Paul
Thanks Paul, absolutely python, by Mansarea on Ebay- you probably can find it by searching "fantasia python strap"-- they do lots of very cool stuff. Pm me if you can't find it I'll send you a link.
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Happy Father's Day OF Dad's
Cali bound w/ the 65er unfortunately for wrk not pleasure



Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,263
^^^Nice double vintage!

Today I'm sporting the fairly common but rarely seen Stealth Watch.

 
Posts
913
Likes
8,053
Speedy, blue skies, custom house tower, Boston, beautiful day, but first Father's Day without dad. Heading to my brother's for dinner with he and his family, all together for his father's day.

 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
On my way to dinner with my daughter and this thing I found layin' around 😜😉:



105.012-65