WRUW Today?

Posts
28
Likes
47
TooDuh

Sunrise-7928EXPCG2.jpg
That looks like it already has a battle scar!
 
Posts
543
Likes
1,899
Doxa 1200T from a couple days ago. Wore it today though too. Has barely left my wrist since it got here.

UvD6goC.jpg
 
Posts
759
Likes
1,696
Doxa 1200T from a couple days ago. Wore it today though too. Has barely left my wrist since it got here.

UvD6goC.jpg
Finally! A Doxa on these Forums! Great watch! I neeeeeeeeeed a vintage one myself!
 
Posts
24
Likes
43
Very nice gmt! One day, if my irrational dislike of lollipop hands goes away, there will be a gmt in my rotation too..
But the lume is so rad!
 
Posts
543
Likes
1,899
Finally! A Doxa on these Forums! Great watch! I neeeeeeeeeed a vintage one myself!

Thanks! It just got here a couple days ago. I can't say enough good things about it. The size at 42mm is very comfortable on my smaller wrist and the build quality is just great. I was also really pleasantly surprised by the beads of rice bracelet. Didn't expect to like it as much as I do. I had intended on swapping it immediately but I've been wearing it like this for that past few days. It's just such a funky, unapologetically vintage looking watch.

And yeah, an old 300T would be amazing.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Had to change watch, my Viggen returned from Service today, yaaaaay 😁

wRCXKGc.jpg
QZIweJS.jpg
B98cMu9.jpg
kbxTcDu.jpg
22Mq6SM.jpg
TDPn71l.jpg
ckqDBoN.jpg
DAvXXol.jpg
GawD, I love that watch! 🥰

FWIW, please place me in the DIBS line...😗
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Keeping track of the correct time/date/month today. Movado Calendograph cal 475.
Lovely ! Any dibs yet? (add mine!)
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,108
London to Chicago with the Texas Timex.
 
Posts
2,123
Likes
11,385
Wearing the GMT as the Jimmy Hoffa phase of pool construction begins today. If you ever come by the villa to swim don't worry everyone at the cafe was accounted for this morning.

Edited: