WRUW Today?

Posts
4,440
Likes
18,267
Thursday I'm in love.....
This one arrived today. DIBS are wasting your time. Straight into the most sacred part of the permanent collection.
🥰
And there is more to it.
Full story to follow.
Lemania cal 2310 (320). Complete as I ever seen one.
Christmas came early this year.
 
Posts
12,148
Likes
40,474
Wow...that looks like it has some stories behind it.

It probably has! Though not with me (yet) - but I expect it will as it's definitely a favorite 😀
 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
For Diving, not sleep breathing issues... 😉


I'm probably late to the party already, Chris... I know you just got it, but when you decide to part from it, can I have a ticket in the line? Thanks!
 
Posts
8,855
Likes
28,095
I'm probably late to the party already, Chris... I know you just got it, but when you decide to part from it, can I have a ticket in the line? Thanks!

Sure thing. Dibs noted. 😀
 
Posts
2,347
Likes
18,704
How about a dibs?

And a gratuitous speedy today 642e190bb9c07c10b5cd678f24aea6ed.jpg
 
Posts
138
Likes
796
b4d3c798b2f95785e9066a60448db014.jpg 0c277907ab026e0947f0c6d73864cf46.jpg

Driving to work.. Saw the brightest rainbow I have seen in ages. So I had to take a photo



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
1,153
Likes
3,055
Nice date just.... I see your rainy day and raise you a sunny day.

Very nice gmt! One day, if my irrational dislike of lollipop hands goes away, there will be a gmt in my rotation too..