WRUW Today?

Posts
185
Likes
972
a294ea73bc2adb160edb9e793a9de406.jpg

Orange today.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Posts
185
Likes
972
Boring, maybe, but this again.


I loved this watch when I had it on brown leather. 03924c278b2e112729887736283bf198.jpg

Or leather NATO
42e2702d65742d906462d0d229246599.jpg


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
Wearing this today. Even set it to the correct month, date and day 😗

deed93b9d7d0b3bfc1ed6cba085331b0.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
421
Likes
7,269
Well, rotating watches every 12 hours is working okay. I'm still not adding as many others to the rotation as I thought I would so my dilemma of having too many watches I don't wear still exists. 🙁

Got the word from my wife today that I am addicted to watches. Might have an intervention soon. So I'm laying low on buying watches for now.

I'm going to be ordering a extract for this one. Very mint and all original 😀

I just bought one! Should arrive thsi week
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
We'll always have Paris.

Now, what was Bogey wearing in that movie? I know it was a Longines. Anyone know what kind?
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
I didn't even know he wore a Longines... I was just having fun because I like those parisian cafe tables... and I'll always treasure this little gem.
But I'm reading on some forums Longines said he was wearing his own tonneau shaped Roosevelt model. They used him in advertising. I'm not sure how clear it is that all of this is true.