WRUW Today?

Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
This just in. I feel like I joined another club. If your Speedy doesn't have one of Kizzy's Velcro straps, your aren't treating her right. Feels like butter on my wrist. The last one is no flash.

 
Posts
1,089
Likes
1,207
Watching Euro 2016 in the waiting room. Thank goodness for ESPN mobile.

 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
S.58 today.
3F587248-6B0E-4E2C-A928-533F3D92539F_zpspgim27hg.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Another post with the evening choice, unfortunately looks as if we have a storm on the way 🙁

 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Well, rotating watches every 12 hours is working okay. I'm still not adding as many others to the rotation as I thought I would so my dilemma of having too many watches I don't wear still exists. 🙁

Got the word from my wife today that I am addicted to watches. Might have an intervention soon. So I'm laying low on buying watches for now.

I'm going to be ordering a extract for this one. Very mint and all original 😀

 
Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
'25 Elgin RR grade.... ticks loud enough to keep you awake at night!

 
Posts
1,089
Likes
1,207
heavy rain forcasted and in case sharks will find there way to lake of Zurich... you better be on the safe side...;-)

Sooooooo nice! Have you considered upgrading to the METAS Ploprof?
 
Posts
759
Likes
1,696
This one again today. Loving it a lot. Subliminally influenced, I'm sure, by @ulackfocus 's underwater plane art!

In any case, thanks @agee! 70c92d5f76a65f433e3b73b8c5332200.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk