WRUW Today?

Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
@ChuckMK23 and I are wearing our Speedy Gonzales Moonwatches today...and Chuck just received two Kizzi replica NASA straps...so we are celebrating by partaking in surplus MRE rations...at my house. [emoji106]

double bad ass guys[emoji106]

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
 
Posts
759
Likes
1,696
Just picked up this beast... Very peculiar piece. Needs a good exterior cleanup if anything else, though!

Love it! How big is the beast?......and dibs!
 
Posts
788
Likes
7,329
@ChuckMK23 and I are wearing our Speedy Gonzales Moonwatches today...and Chuck just received two Kizzi replica NASA straps...so we are celebrating by partaking in surplus MRE rations...at my house. 👍



^^^Very nice!!! Any pics w/the white strap?
 
Posts
15,943
Likes
47,864
A change for the evening, (or until I post this picture.) Rolex Yacht Master, platinum bezel, caliber 3135. What I need to know is, is it really me? Well actually, no! It's not mine! I have just serviced this for a friend who owns a stable of Rolex watches.

.
 
Posts
532
Likes
2,317
Blooo

blueflakedrive14.jpg
 
Posts
2,617
Likes
5,606
a09353f2f150e5fd43fdcf6ea6947d4d.jpg

Still with this Gallet



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


This is a really fine example. Do you ever sell watches? I collect Gallet and this would be a nice addition to the stable. I've a couple of the same MC 45's and there's always room for more! ALWAYS!! lol
 
Posts
2,123
Likes
11,385
Might be time to sell off the transitional and buy a new diver since the Italian villia is getting a new pool this week.