Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·Jun 11, 2016 Villefranche du Perigord today with the Saturday Seiko
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jun 11, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Perusing a few reference books this morning, with a friend. 😀
Posts 2,264 Likes 11,392 Lonestar ·Jun 11, 2016 Alpha Villefranche du Perigord today with the Saturday Seiko Please have a couple of tournedos Rossini for me!!!
Posts 335 Likes 1,305 Mr Bing ·Jun 11, 2016 Darlinboy Perusing a few reference books this morning, with a friend. 😀 Something I saw this morning that might be of interest to you: http://www.revolution.watch/2016/06/10/the-zenith-cairelli-hits-the-heights/ Edited: Jun 11, 2016
Posts 8,140 Likes 36,654 cristos71 ·Jun 11, 2016 It was tough enough for NASA and I'm sure hoping it will be tough enough for England vs Russia down the Irish Pub 😜
Posts 759 Likes 1,696 RawArcher ·Jun 11, 2016 GregH I REEEEEAAAAAALY need me one of those! Very cool!
Posts 913 Likes 8,053 GregH ·Jun 11, 2016 : RawArcher I REEEEEAAAAAALY need me one of those! Very cool! It's really a really fun little watch! 👍
Posts 2,070 Likes 14,604 Traveler ·Jun 11, 2016 Red White and Blue awaiting England's debut at Euro '16... Birth year 1675
Posts 154 Likes 903 omg smstr ·Jun 11, 2016 First romantic weekend in Burgundy with my newly serviced