Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jun 7, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! JohnSteed When the date aligns !! Really like this one Spencer. 👍 Root Beer and nipples, BFF! 😁
Posts 6,710 Likes 18,593 LouS ·Jun 7, 2016·Mrs Nataf's Other Son inthe shade, waiting for the Seine floodwaters to recede
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Jun 7, 2016·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist LouS inthe shade, waiting for the Seine floodwaters to recede Very niiiice. And dibs.
Posts 6,710 Likes 18,593 LouS ·Jun 7, 2016·Mrs Nataf's Other Son MMMD Very niiiice. And dibs. Happily granted in return for some excellent vetting backup
Posts 145 Likes 380 godsrival ·Jun 7, 2016 entry for #speedytuesday [emoji6] Sent from my Samsung S7 Edge using Tapatalk
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jun 7, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Memovox Tuesday!😜 Check out the summer photo contest! https://omegaforums.net/threads/2016-summer-photo-contest-entry-deadline-friday-june-17th.40890/
Posts 1,457 Likes 16,597 Garv ·Jun 7, 2016 Had to go with the Gubelin as I head out to PDX for three days of meetings.
Posts 2,058 Likes 22,210 Norfolk ·Jun 7, 2016 1968 President. 1974 Aston. Heavenly match. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 626 Likes 2,580 Buckeyes#1 ·Jun 7, 2016 Tudor Tuesday. . . Or Speedy Tuesday. . . I can't decide.
Posts 1,089 Likes 1,207 Spy ·Jun 7, 2016 I feel certain Cousteau and Falco would have worn CREPAS while diving.