WRUW Today?

Posts
4,440
Likes
18,267
This evenings official BBQ timer!
Fortis Marinemaster Valjoux cal 72.
Cheers!
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Blue steel again today.
1B6708B8-202F-4BC9-B825-089BBDCC0C08_zpskrj1hjzj.jpg

 
Posts
2,720
Likes
5,554

I don't know why this Vostok makes me smile. Shiny things?
Maybe it's the price? $60 for an accurate mechanical dive watch. Crazy...
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
A tourist in St Emilion this afternoon, still no sunshine 🙁



At these prices 😲

 
Posts
798
Likes
1,167
Where are you, Phoenix?

I was there in '91 or '92 to play football. They delayed the game 90 minutes to 9:30pm because the temp dropped another 3 or 4 degrees. It was 118 during the day @ Sky Harbor. That was the record which I guess stood for 24 years. I got to play a lot that game because we had so much rotation lol

Lots of new records being set all over the Southwest this week / end.

I heard it's going to be 101 in Payson tomorrow. Payson!!! That doesn't seem possible. Lmao - that's like 4 or 5 degrees over the old record.
122 degrees summer of 1990. Never been hotter. I was working in Mesa at Big Two Toyota as a technician in an open air shop. Talk about crotch rot!
 
Posts
335
Likes
1,305
First time I've ever worn a watch on nato....



Watch came last Saturday, strap came today. Quite like the look.

Forgive the unmade bed. 😀
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Newly-arrived KonTiki dress-diver from 1960.

A141130C-C149-45D6-B9C9-319823261450_zpsx5tq0t8v.jpg
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Nice day. Headed to my bro-in-laws 50th tonight. I'm gonna need this beater....

 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
122 degrees summer of 1990. Never been hotter. I was working in Mesa at Big Two Toyota as a technician in an open air shop. Talk about crotch rot!
on that record breaking day I was a roofer hot mopping roofs. What a B$#%H that day was. I was young then. [emoji17] Try that these days I would not likely make it off the roof.

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap