WRUW Today?

Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
I had to put this one on today, because its original owner, George E. Amos, a now deceased neighbor, served honorably in the U.S. Army, 65th Division, under General Patton. He was a medic all through Germany during the WWII.

 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Going to finish the long weekend with this one. Back to "makin' the donuts" tomorrow.
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
4202162B-83A6-4897-8DD4-687E2F4DED0B_zpsypaurvpx.jpg
 
Posts
15,951
Likes
47,909
I had to put this one on today, because its original owner, George E. Amos, a now deceased neighbor, served honorably in the U.S. Army, 65th Division, under General Patton. He was a medic all through Germany during the WWII.


Mine says Hi!

 
Posts
392
Likes
3,946
20160530_00017.jpg

I really love triangles on the dial …

20160530_00006.jpg

… as long as there are four of them like on this no-date Zodiac Sea Wolf Automatic, driven by Zodiac's own cal. 70A movement (based on the A. Schild cal. 1687).

20160530_00036.jpg

The original bracelet's clasp does not have a diver's extension, but each bracelet link extends by a few millimeters if necessary, spring-loaded - a painful hair grabber like most flexible bracelets.

20160530_00060.jpg

I like this matte silver colored bezel, too.


Enjoy,


Mick