Posts 363 Likes 5,445 Fredrik (Swe) ·May 30, 2016 Traveler Remarkably similar to a Rotary that I once owned... I've seen a couple through the years and I'm sure we can say they come from the same factory 😀 A lot of watch for the money!
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·May 30, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! US-issued Bulova "Watch Navig." Type A17A, caliber 10BNCH, circa 1959..
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·May 30, 2016 All gave some..Some gave all Remember this today. 1 seven 6 on Drew Canvas Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
Posts 335 Likes 1,305 Mr Bing ·May 30, 2016 Picked this up on Saturday. Enjoying it on a nice sunny public holiday....
Posts 199 Likes 1,467 LemansBoiler ·May 30, 2016 Detroit for the weekend so my wife sported her Shinola.
Posts 1,187 Likes 1,859 sky21 ·May 30, 2016 As @Mad Dog would say, time to make the donuts. On this Memorial Day, thank you to all who have served and all who continue to serve.
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·May 30, 2016 Good everning .. Accutron calibre 218F Swiss Made 1972...
Posts 6,708 Likes 80,001 Mad Dog ·May 30, 2016 sky21 As @Mad Dog would say, time to make the donuts. On this Memorial Day, thank you to all who have served and all who continue to serve. That looks like a Super 80. American? Allegiant?
Posts 1,187 Likes 1,859 sky21 ·May 30, 2016 Mad Dog That looks like a Super 80. American? Allegiant? That would be the mighty guppy, classic version. I'm sure you can guess who still has a lot of those. Edited: May 30, 2016
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·May 30, 2016·Adam @ ΩF I'm fickle today...walking with friends along the south Chicago lakefront.