WRUW Today?

Posts
6,710
Likes
80,015
@Mad Dog, you left your flight bag here in Koreastan! Maybe because they gave you pilot wings instead of aviator wings?

f94f6cdc594937e96e698d813bededc7.jpg

With my MKII Kingston #168.

90b3a248facd3873ae87ace1c01c34f1.jpg

Blue skies, y'all!
-only jake
Correct, sir...only aviator wings ('Nasal Radiator' wings) will do. 😁

 
Posts
905
Likes
5,321
Trying to be like @Mad Dog - I have a speedy on....I'm in Cincinnati...now I just need a kickass protective strap, flight gear and someone to lend me wings. Oh and a cup of DD coffee.

 
Posts
1,457
Likes
16,597
Trying to be like @Mad Dog - I have a speedy on....I'm in Cincinnati...now I just need a kickass protective strap, flight gear and someone to lend me wings. Oh and a cup of DD coffee.

Better make that 4 cups of DD. Afterall it's Mad Dog we are talking about
 
Posts
6,710
Likes
80,015
Trying to be like @Mad Dog - I have a speedy on....I'm in Cincinnati...now I just need a kickass protective strap, flight gear and someone to lend me wings. Oh and a cup of DD coffee.

Don't forget the short sleeve shirt with a clip-on tie...like Dwight Schrute in "The Office". 😁

 
Posts
1,187
Likes
1,859
Don't forget the short sleeve shirt with a clip-on tie...like Dwight Schrute in "The Office". 😁


So what percentage of the airports you routinely fly into have a DD in the terminal? Do you bid avoid all the others that do not?
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
Wearing my only Heuer today:
fe35b9a7f482294aa257b622108dccfb.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
1,187
Likes
1,859
Limited edition 1 of 10 😁

Now where did you get that!! That's the Opaco limited edition right?
 
Posts
444
Likes
1,190
Now where did you get that!! That's the Opaco limited edition right?

It is! I was going nuts looking for the 1 of 99 opaco but scored both this 1 of 10 opaco and also the 1 of 99 opaco, which is still on it's way to me from Denmark. Won't be keeping both, but I had already paid for the 1 of 99 when I found and purchased the 1 of 10 so I couldn't back out of sale.

Both were purchased from private collectors who were very kind enough to sell them to me 😁

Pictures don't do this watch justice. Bang for buck it really is something special.
 
Posts
1,187
Likes
1,859
It is! I was going nuts looking for the 1 of 99 opaco but scored both this 1 of 10 opaco and also the 1 of 99 opaco, which is still on it's way to me from Denmark. Won't be keeping both, but I had already paid for the 1 of 99 when I found and purchased the 1 of 10 so I couldn't back out of sale.

Both were purchased from private collectors who were very kind enough to sell them to me 😁

Pictures don't do this watch justice. Bang for buck it really is something special.

That's awesome that you have both, you might be the only person who does.