WRUW Today?

Posts
3,273
Likes
36,558
166.039 calibre 565
7e34b0f8a71ad3427e564b83bbe7f85a.jpg
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
1,207
2001 meets.....


2254



*
Models used for this post are ThinkGeek Monolith Action Figure and OMEGA 2254.50.
Edited:
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
1,207


Just joined, first post, was wearing the Apollo 16 today.

Welcome! You should fit in here nicely.
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523


Just joined, first post, was wearing the Apollo 16 today.
Welcome to the forum Apollo 16 and WOW what a great collection ....
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
The new 1 to start the week. Delivered in 1 day...

Vantage

61c4a646033509e1e85a4e58e54567e2.jpg

I'm in desperate need of a appropriate pair of shoes. The spring-bars are so close to the case I can barely squeeze in a Perlon let alone a normal strap.

19mm curved spring-bars here I come !!

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
 
Posts
1,187
Likes
1,859


Just joined, first post, was wearing the Apollo 16 today.

Spacemaster Z-33 on the left of the photo is very cool looking, first one I've seen.