Posts 1,199 Likes 9,754 jens0125 ·May 18, 2016 Could not stand after my first century ride of the year
Posts 444 Likes 1,190 watchthirst ·May 18, 2016 NT931 Day 4 of a busy and complicated week: there's a flipside to most things Every time I see a reverso, I feel like it's the first time.😀
Posts 5,436 Likes 82,187 Barking mad ·May 18, 2016·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Last day of work before a week off😁
Posts 798 Likes 1,167 italy1861 ·May 19, 2016 Mad Dog Speedy Gonzales again today...BUT I sure would groove on wearing (owning) the 105.003-63 'full-set' pictured on pages 270 and 271 of the MWO book...pretty sweet! 👍 You and I! I need to make a lot more donuts before that can happen!
Posts 421 Likes 7,269 tintin34 ·May 19, 2016 Panerai on zulu today, but on the right arm - left side collarbone broken last week
Posts 7,092 Likes 56,991 noelekal ·May 19, 2016·Home For Wayward Watches x3no 30-30? 30-06? Appears to be .308 Winchester, but it's the style/weight of bullet that interests me.
Posts 2,935 Likes 15,040 NT931 ·May 19, 2016 ELV web What happened to fagliano strap! Ah... That's on the other Reverso 😀
Posts 2,264 Likes 11,392 Lonestar ·May 19, 2016 Today, my Speedmaster in disguise (861 beating inside, and the Gulf NATO gives it speed!)
Posts 2,264 Likes 11,392 Lonestar ·May 19, 2016 ELV web Rainbow Thursday Nice, for sure... would be even nicer if you had that 12 o'clock pearl replaced! 😉
Posts 913 Likes 2,318 Gaz6263 ·May 19, 2016 Looks like it's going to rain. Time to bring out the big gun.
Posts 9,588 Likes 27,706 ConElPueblo ·May 19, 2016 MMMD That's the best cyclops I've ever seen! styggpyggeno1 Sorry for being late. Sitting in a shed waiting for wild boar. Titanium Seamaster - tonights choice. Any luck? Would love to be able to go rifle hunting, unfortunately I only have a shotgun license. cristos71 2782 cal 354 😀 Perfection.
Posts 2,070 Likes 14,604 Traveler ·May 19, 2016 Rattling end links were driving me 🤨 so it's on leather until I get that sorted ...