WRUW Today?

Posts
103
Likes
105

Good morning.
Omega mesh.

Well I had been wearing a suit but now I have to change to envy... shame since it's such an ugly color on me. GORGEOUS MESH 🥰
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Reached for my GMT again this evening... should have bought one of these years ago.
 
Posts
15,952
Likes
47,920
For ten days. Going camping. No sense wrecking a vintage watch when my adopted Seiko will do the job. (Adopted- somebody didn't want it. I replaced the $5.00 movement, so no great loss if I lose it or wreck it!)
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
436B6424-FC16-45C7-9EE1-2F02E000F076_zpsj9zzmbw1.jpg
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
Mornings are bearable with a watch like this:

77f8b447c30cac3396a209289a1c3046.jpg


PS: I also love the watch's contrast against the black and gray floor!
Edited:
 
Posts
48
Likes
636
caf3afc8866cfdbb9ab4455d0fc409b6.jpg Big presentation today, went with the Tudor Date/Day blue linen dial


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Posts
1,589
Likes
5,748
A solid daily beater..........'No Name' 60's Aquasport Swiss Diver, on NATO - Perfect timekeeping


 
Posts
2,935
Likes
15,040
Day 4 of a busy and complicated week: there's a flipside to most things

 
Posts
1,457
Likes
16,597
Sorry for being late. Sitting in a shed waiting for wild boar. Titanium Seamaster - tonights choice.

20160518_212838_resized_zpsltkboa6j.jpg
20160518_212853_resized_zpsicnffiff.jpg
20160518_213036_resized_zpsih95cu0j.jpg
My money is not on the boar
 
Posts
2,671
Likes
24,911
Day 4 of a busy and complicated week: there's a flipside to most things

What happened to fagliano strap!
 
Posts
2,003
Likes
15,678
I wasn't going to post in this thread since I posted in And What Did You Buy Today? already, but why not.
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,043
Speedy Gonzales again today...BUT I sure would groove on wearing (owning) the 105.003-63 'full-set' pictured on pages 270 and 271 of the MWO book...pretty sweet! 👍

Edited:
 
Posts
7,359
Likes
25,869
I wasn't going to post in this thread since I posted in And What Did You Buy Today? already, but why not.
Why not indeed...beautiful!🥰