Posts 8,701 Likes 14,612 efauser ·May 17, 2016 dougiedude Bumper cal 481 Powermatic is trumping Speedy.. At least for now: Did you sleep with it under your pillow?😀
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·May 17, 2016 STANDY Nice score Doug. Blue hands, are the steeled or painted ? The hands appear to be steeled, Andy
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·May 17, 2016 efauser Did you sleep with it under your pillow?😀 Tempting, but I'm afraid the tooth fairy might mistake it for one of my gold teeth, and replace it with a nickel 😲..
Posts 8,701 Likes 14,612 efauser ·May 17, 2016 dougiedude Tempting, but I'm afraid the tooth fairy might mistake it for one of my gold teeth, and replace it with a nickel 😲..
Posts 1,465 Likes 6,665 duc ·May 17, 2016 Mad Dog Milwaukee rocks...👍 👍 👍 Going to the game tonight. Should be fun. I'll be on the lookout for Alice.
Posts 6,711 Likes 80,044 Mad Dog ·May 17, 2016 Speedy Tuesday! 👍 Studying the MWO book Part 3 / The Models. 👍
Posts 6,711 Likes 80,044 Mad Dog ·May 17, 2016 Alpha Seiko lume doesn't seem lacking - That's pretty bright...time to bust out the lampshade. 👍
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·May 17, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Omega Speedmaster, reference 105.003 '64, caliber 321, aka the "Ed White"...
Posts 913 Likes 8,053 GregH ·May 17, 2016 Sea Wolf for aggressive skies Look forward to Speedy Wednesday!
Posts 8,701 Likes 14,612 efauser ·May 17, 2016 Back from the shop and about ready to go on the block.
Posts 18,307 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·May 17, 2016·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... What else today. This watch has been solely brought to you by the OF. @abrod520 kindly sold me this 145.022-76 my birth year tyvm, and the wonderful strap which pictures do not do justice is from @jankoxxx
Posts 3,819 Likes 16,171 Fritz ·May 17, 2016 take off the old watch and replace with something newer...... yeah, 1944 is newer than 1874...... look at that crystal..... what the hell were they thinking of, stopping bullets?
Posts 2,671 Likes 24,911 ELV web ·May 17, 2016 I don't think I can afford more watches these days with the ridiculous prices, but more than happy to keep wearing the ones in the box