WRUW Today?

Posts
586
Likes
8,654
Road tripping in the US = coffee and a donut time! c744c69b431362dc4074f48b2f7b69d7.jpg ;-)
 
Posts
15,953
Likes
47,920


Short sleeve weather today where I live. Second day in a row for this one! I usually use my iPad to take pictures of my watches. I continually marvel at the quality of photography on the MB. A quality I just don't get! So I used my Olympus PL2 to take this picture. In my eye, it is quite a bit better than the pictures I take with my iPad. Any idea why? Top picture, iPad, bottom picture Olympus.
Edited:
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Pink cal 135 today.
1E154CC8-C304-4B5E-9958-2356B4B40A53_zpsbmbopcy2.jpg
 
Posts
1,153
Likes
3,055
OF, meet BlackDJack...6605, checkerboard bezel, alpha hands, rolex usa jubilee oval bracelet. definitely not 'bling', gets along well with omega brethren in rotation. only rolex model i ever like(d), own and would wear. therefore, a pretty versatile watch. 😉
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
circa 1950 bumper cal 481 Powermatic is trumping Speedy.. At least for now:

Edited: