WRUW Today?

Posts
2,399
Likes
4,474
20130319_080207_zps11013850.jpg
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
On the train to see a composers friends Opera at RCM and then afterwards meeting Stephen Fry (not name dropping or anything..) Wearing my trusty Seamaster... 😉



RCM - good times..

apa5ydy5.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Back to basics...

21022010.jpg

Springtime at last !!! pifette.gif

So sad, "Basic" looking forward to exotic 😀
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Today the Leviathan...

DFB36C82-7C0D-4BAE-976D-038D39CC55BF-5960-000006D656827775_zpsc949ae4a.jpg
 
Posts
27
Likes
9
Today the Leviathan...

Wow! This one looks great! I can't remember seeing it before, do you have any more information about it for someone who is rather new to Zenith? 😀
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
"No Sale" some wrist time called for, don't want it feeling unloved.

 
Posts
3,184
Likes
3,856
On the train to see a composers friends Opera at RCM and then afterwards meeting Stephen Fry (not name dropping or anything..) Wearing my trusty Seamaster... 😉



RCM - good times..

apa5ydy5.jpg

I did work for the RCM for about 10 years. Sadly I stopped getting invited to the Presidents Visit a couple of years ago. Do you do anything for/with them ?
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
I did work for the RCM for about 10 years. Sadly I stopped getting invited to the Presidents Visit a couple of years ago. Do you do anything for/with them ?

Hey Spiki, really? I studied there. On the PGdip course. Was great to go back and reminisce. It's a beautiful place and music literally bounces off the walls! Made a quick trip to spitalfields market too, some original dial 18k connies believe it or not..not cheap, but not crazy either! Then went to Austin kaye, all hope lost! 🙁 what is it you did there? PM me if preferred!
 
Posts
3,184
Likes
3,856
what is it you did there?

I wasn't employed by them. I was a professional adviser, mostly during Janet Ritterman's tenure and in the time since. Lovely place, but still a bit Edwardian - in a good way.
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
For some of the world that may not know, RCM= Royal College of Music.

Here, sans watch 🙄
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
For some of the world that may not know, RCM= Royal College of Music.

Here, sans watch 🙄
14721
Lovely shot! Glad to see you did the cultural parts! 👍 Do you have one of the Royal Albert Hall behind?
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
The RCM shot is stolen 😁

This one of the RAH is mine. Rare cloudy day in London
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Having a bit of a tidy this evening and came across this forgotten hunk of leather.
Maybe give Canberra some inspiration for his new Speedy 😁 ( it is actually remarkably comfortable )

 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
Having a bit of a tidy this evening and came across this forgotten hunk of leather.
Maybe give Canberra some inspiration for his new Speedy 😁 ( it is actually remarkably comfortable )

14732

nice 53 !!! Sell it to me dominique%20webb.gif ....

...


...


...


...I mean please maho-kun.gif

😉
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
nice 53 !!! Sell it to me dominique%20webb.gif ....

...


...


...


...I mean please maho-kun.gif

😉
Dibs are yours Sir 👍