WRUW Today?

Posts
5,278
Likes
4,826
Im wearing this today. I totally love this watch in every way! This evening was a great sunset and while out walking to the beach i snapped a pic or 2 of the Speedyorite 😉

photo2-1_zpsbc52418d.jpg

photo1-2_zps9f4d5d85.jpg
 
Posts
5,278
Likes
4,826
I dread to think where those hands have been!! 😲
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
I'm going 1969ish today too.

1B48CEE0-FE29-46EE-944F-785BADCABD01-4893-00000598EC6526FE_zps5c27004d.jpg
 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
Something military again ... 😬

hamilt10.jpg

... Hamilton G.S. (General Service) tropicalized, circa 1960

Have all a nice day 😀 - Fred
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Spent most of the day trying to get a decent shot...ended up settling with this! 😗 New addition...

a8yvy2u2.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Spent most of the day trying to get a decent shot...ended up settling with this! 😗 New addition..

14663

14664

Worried for a moment, I think it's only a finger we can see today
Nice capture btw
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Worried for a moment, I think it's only a finger we can see today
Nice capture btw
Thanks, I hope that's all it is...you never know with me! lol I've been wearing today and it looks great on the wrist..still haven't seen the movement. Had another 'try' with the caseback knife..that will be my next thread, "recommended caseback knives".. Will shoot some better pictures this evening 😉