WRUW Today?

Posts
15,924
Likes
47,785
Learn to suffer without complaining? That is the translation that I get. Please explain your post in English because I don’t understand.
 
Posts
4,494
Likes
10,982
Learn to suffer without complaining? That is the translation that I get. Please explain your post in English because I don’t understand.
German special ops saying......
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Smiths today, some may remember this was a surprise gift from the love of my life when I was discharged from Hospital after a long spell.
I have certainly been blessed with such a lovely girl 👍

 
Posts
1,115
Likes
7,340
On set for a new Nat Geo show, "Planes That Changed the World" (B-17, Harrier, Concorde, F-117).

 
Posts
5,423
Likes
81,863
Nice shack. What species of wood do you use for framing? And is that bark on the walls? The floor looks great against that turquoise background !
The frame for the area which is clad is pacific mahogany. What looks like bark is the off cuts of the lumber for the resort as a big proportion of the timber is milled on site. The framing for the shack is bamboo and for the open area is scraps of timber, once again off cuts.

The shack was never intended but started as a work around to being able to live on the land. The path of least resistance😊