WRUW Today?

Posts
3,429
Likes
35,052
A few more photos from my visit to the Mad Dog café. All photos have been texted to the Mad one himself for his approval.

 
Posts
4,006
Likes
44,932


…. and to meet up with @noelekal at St John’s Wood to walk the Beatles’ Abbey Road zebra crossing.

Great to meet up with a fellow OF member visiting London 😀

And he didn't want to cross the tunnel 🙁
 
Posts
7,074
Likes
56,673
And he didn't want to cross the tunnel 🙁
I am likely to show up on that side of the Channel sometime.
 
Posts
2,360
Likes
11,149
I'm happy with the dial, except for the specks in the hour dial, those are inside, not on the crystal. The two-tone blue is cool imo.
Edited:
 
Posts
5,423
Likes
81,864
Been off the air for a few days, preoccupied with making the shack livable so we can finally live on our land nearly six years after purchase.
Today’s watch..


The tiler finishing of the tiles for the second time when I told him that I couldn’t cope with a 220mm fall over 8 meters🥴


Still needs final sorting but at least we’re in😁