WRUW Today?

Posts
260
Likes
651
My Thomas Schnelle. This one has become a favourite. Longines 9TL inside ❤️

 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Embrace the hump...the 747 of watch cases. 😁
Taking watch geekiness next level most excellent
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
15,447
it would have been my dad’s 90th birthday today. I recently got the watch my sisters and I gave him for his 70th and I’m glad it came back to life with a new battery… I wonder if that would work for him too.
 
Posts
9,208
Likes
76,739
Not an exciting watch - the only novelty about this 7T62-0CN0 chronograph is that I’m actually wearing a chronograph 🤪

 
Posts
326
Likes
5,215
I'll see your 1000ft and "lower" you 3000ft.
Beauty! I guess I’ll see your on you way back up from 4000 😀
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,520
Good Evening…. Some very cool Seiko’s here so one more won’t hurt….