WRUW Today?

Posts
15,924
Likes
47,785
Today, my 1998 Bulova quartz Railroader. One of only two quartz watches that I wear. This model is no longer produced, what with the virtual disappearance of time service standards by railroads. Now, a Timex quartz that is reliable, gives 24-hour time, and is accurate to within 30 seconds per week, is considered a railroad standard watch. “Canadian” 24-hour dial.

 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
Up at 0520 (as usual), banged out all the NY Times word puzzles, read the nauseating headlines, now I’m on to the Omega Forum. Sunrise, quiet house, coffee time.

I have been wearing my new Hamilton Khaki King 24/7 since I got it last week. So far, running at +/- 0.0! It looks bigger in the photo than when I'm looking at it.
Currently riding very comfortably on a well broken in Haveston canvas strap. Love it!
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Each day this week has got progressively worse at work. It’s almost impressive. I did however grow a monster zucchini which evens things out