WRUW Today?

Posts
442
Likes
2,081
Wearing this after fliegering earlier today at the Charles M. Schulz airport 😀

Is that your chopper? I'd love to have a flying machine like this.
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Met with our financial advisor today as it’s that yearly adjust things time. Bad news is it doesn’t appear I’m a billionaire yet, good news is I asked him to look at my side hustles see what he thought, he said I made some good moves. I noticed he wears a smart watch though may need to find a new one.

I had to look it up. I never had a smart watch but this new galaxy or whatever it is does look kinda cool
https://www.samsung.com/us/watches/galaxy-watch8-classic/
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
Is that your chopper? I'd love to have a flying machine like this.
Ha! I wish! I just rent this when I want to fly. But for a mere $200k you can put one of these in your driveway 😁
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Not wearing it but took my Cincinnatus out to get the bracelet adjusted. Embarrassed to say my tools are locked up still I’m either going to buy new tools or a burgundy tone leather strap. Any suggestions appreciated on the strap. Anyway looked at the dial in the sun vs shade.
 
Posts
7,074
Likes
56,671


ATR influenced me to wear my '62 Longines 30L today.

It may end up being a Long(ines) weekend!
 
Posts
392
Likes
5,183
What is that interesting building in the background Mr. Dog?
That’s the LUMA art museum and gallery in Arles, France. A Frank Gehry building. It’s the interesting and beautiful centre of an art park a
There’s a wonderful view of the Camargue from the top
 
Posts
422
Likes
6,161

Wimbledon final is coming.
Meanwhile I am with Sampras’s Pro Staff 85 (not exactly his). I’ve been sharing Kuerten’s top spin single backhanded strikes since..(only lack of his or any other pro’s accuracy and power).There were beautiful performances, “oh it almost seems like yesterday,20 years ago” It’s hard to see anyone dose that anymore even on the grass.