WRUW Today?

Posts
2,347
Likes
18,704
Third time I have owned this reference…..
Had the blue one twice and the LE gray dial once too::facepalm1::
 
Posts
230
Likes
1,098
I bought this Portugese 1978 6309 Seiko "Turtle" yesterday. I've always liked them....
Edited:
 
Posts
123
Likes
1,550
Chilling at SFO layover. Still wearing the Speedmaster X-33 (only brought one watch on this trip).

Went by the Omega boutique to do a Hail Mary pass to see if they had a Snoopy. Nope. But they did have a cool display!
 
IMG_8163.mov - 21.7 MB
Posts
777
Likes
2,305
1968 BREITLING GENEVE 810 TOP TIME MK2 venus 178 (WOG)
JB Champion USA "NASA" bracelet



The original company named Forstner and their bracelet model named " Komfit " that went belly up and was bought by JB Champion USA in 1963 was never used by NASA in their space programs of the 1960's and 1970's

Love the Komfit bracelets for how comfortable they are, ease of adjustability, and vintage look it gives to watches. Always describe them as a metal NATO and understand why they were worn.
 
Posts
523
Likes
2,130
My humble #bluewatchmonday contribution. My neovin Omega Seamaster120 quartz on a REALLY nice croco neck strap from @watchandstrapcombo. Huge fan of classy this looks. Something about a degraded blue dial really does it for me.

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Chilling at SFO layover. Still wearing the Speedmaster X-33 (only brought one watch on this trip).

Went by the Omega boutique to do a Hail Mary pass to see if they had a Snoopy. Nope. But they did have a cool display!
Like…Whoa! You’re SMOKING!?! In the State of California!?!? When did they make SFO the designated smoking area? I thought it was Bakersfield!
 
Posts
2,359
Likes
11,147
I just realized that I got it June 1 2024 so I should have posted this one Sunday.
Edited:
 
Posts
4,006
Likes
44,931
Nice of him but tbh he doesn’t look that happy about the situation
Yeah, the little one was pushing his luck a bit too far at the beginning... But after a day, he won him over 😀
 
Posts
5,423
Likes
81,862
Sundowners..


Coffee indoors due to lack inclement weather..