WRUW Today?

Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good Morning Forum, out with Boone Dog for his morning constitutional… always nice to wake up in the woods.
 
Posts
15,924
Likes
47,785
This modest submission deployed today as we are going camping for four days, starting Tuesday. A manual winder that is a booger to wind. A strong watch that I can’t have an expensive accident with. I bought it brand new from a dealer who was clearing it, for $85.00 (Cdn.) about 25 years ago. I bought 50 of this model of bracelet for $20.00 (U S) at an NAWCC mart. No investment, no risk!

 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Shoot I’m a half hour early but who sets these rules on time I’m here should be good enough
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
15,447
#bluewatchmonday
The sun was so blinding after yet another rainy weekend that I couldn’t see the phone screen.
 
Posts
7,074
Likes
56,670


Photo taken earlier this morning during a quick trip up to the Dallas/Fort Worth "Metro-Mess" to the final check up on the recent cataract surgery.

Came through with flying colors. No discomfort, no issues, better vision - 20/25. What's not to like!

Went into a Walgreen's pharmacy 10 minutes later and identified a vintage Bulova Accutron from 10 paces.
Edited:
 
Posts
9,208
Likes
76,739
Went into a Walgreen's pharmacy 10 minutes later and identified a vintage Bulova Accutron from 10 paces.

😄😄😄😄😄