Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·May 31, 2025 If anyone is remotely interested in my wruw post this evening the green bottle is a Gordons Gin bottle that I picked up from the sea bed while diving off the island of Tiree https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiree
Posts 6,700 Likes 79,907 Mad Dog ·May 31, 2025 Double dogging it at the layover motel gym in Las Vegas…1861 and 3861 respectively…Hooters later… LATE ENTRY: 1861 is on Cincinnati time, 3861 is on Las Vegas time. Edited: May 31, 2025
Posts 5,291 Likes 53,707 ghce ·May 31, 2025 elara2105 Always wanted one of those but none have crossed my path at reasonable price, have a calculator version but not the IR version.
Posts 1,990 Likes 15,449 ahartfie ·May 31, 2025·The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock Good thing I wore a 600m dive watch for this rainy #seamastersaturday.
Posts 2,939 Likes 32,729 elara2105 ·May 31, 2025 ghce Always wanted one of those but none have crossed my path at reasonable price, have a calculator version but not the IR version. There are two versions, silver and black. They're a lot of fun. I hope you find one soon.