WRUW Today?

Posts
5,291
Likes
53,706
Just purchased this iconic watch this afternoon so thought I might give a bit of a wear before it heads off to my watchmaker for a service next week.

Roamer Mustang Indianapolis

 
Posts
422
Likes
6,160
Omega “normale”.


and some homemade semi-healthy for the festival.
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Omega “normale”.


and some homemade semi-healthy for the festival.
Is that the Duan Wu festival?
 
Posts
422
Likes
6,160
Is that the Duan Wu festival?
Yes,it was. Children's day 🕺🏻here already.
 
Posts
619
Likes
11,039
Doxa Sub today, worn on the wrong wrist as I try to get rid of my watch tan.

 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Yes,it was. Children's day 🕺🏻here already.
Most excellent I love the foods prepared on Chinese holidays. We need to go back in August due to an emergency I just received this from some friends sorry it’s a picture of a picture so not so clear
 
Posts
4,006
Likes
44,932
Dog sitting 😀
Neo is such a good boy and sharing one of his bed!
13 years and 2 months difference
 
Posts
422
Likes
6,160
Most excellent I love the foods prepared on Chinese holidays. We need to go back in August due to an emergency I just received this from some friends sorry it’s a picture of a picture so not so clear

Oh it looks fine! Happy Duan Wu to you!
Would it be easy to find traditional Chinese food such as Zong Zi (rice dumpling) in your town? If not,It’s easy to operate at home with right ingredients really for anyone rather smooth at say making banana breads. ⚡️
You may find all 4 season typical food and try them all with in 3 days when you’re in China. 😋