WRUW Today?

Posts
3,629
Likes
18,002
OMEGA Seamaster 120 Skin Diver ...

case ref.# 135.027 with cal. 601 serial # range 25million no date complication manual wind mvmnt.
@ 37MM paired with ST-1098 stainless steel bracelet with ref.# 547 endlinks @ 19MM.

circa: 1967


Edited:
 
Posts
3,258
Likes
23,319
Started coloring this picture in 2015 and finished it in 2025! I’ve got a bunch more finished pictures to show, but then it should slow down!
(Dictated by Alex, typed by Martha 😊)
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
15,458
#vintagequartzwednesday
 
Posts
15,927
Likes
47,791
Mid day change owing to I needed a “beater” while doing some scut work. This one was originally in gawdawful electro-plated case which has been turfed. I found this better case in my stash with a nfg movement in it, so it was appropriated for this one. The movement is a German made Durowe model, manual winder. I’ll change again, later today. The dial name Alanbury means nothing to me, and I’ve never uncovered any information about it. One of very few black dials in my collection