WRUW Today?

Posts
7,075
Likes
56,694


Don't you just hate it when you have a watch with hands so expansive that they obscure the dial markings except at very limited times?
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,829
Frig me I’m glad that week is behind me 18 wheeler took out the interstate my commute nightmareish.
 
Posts
96
Likes
305
my go to for calibration and before I pick one to go out, obviously haven't decided yet, so this light but awesomeness is still on my wrist.
not sure about any of u's but I usually have 2 or three watches in my possession/backpack, this always accompanies me.


Decisions decisions, finally decided, today is a fav, GWAM/Grey-Wrapped-Around-Moon! I wear mine anyother day but Tuesdays 🤣
O@1%today!
Edited:
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
15,462
#stackedhands #seamastersaturday

 
Posts
230
Likes
1,098
844 Monnin on an original Tropic Sport band.. New to me 24hrs ago.
I Love a new purchase

 
Posts
1,208
Likes
5,038
Probably as close as I am going to get to NOS.
And a nervous bezel cleaning later. Crystal polishing still yet to do.

Edited: