WRUW Today?

Posts
5,424
Likes
81,888
Sundowners..


Coffee..


The daily routine before coffee is ensuring the critters are fed and watered 😊
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Packing in the rain isn’t really my favorite thing to do, but a relatively quick trip back to ME. Have great days, nites OF!!

 
Posts
15,928
Likes
47,801
Time for a change. I’ve enjoyed the Accutron Spaceview, but I really miss having the date. So I have chosen a somewhat unusual watch. Unusual because it is a manual wind day-date model. A Gruen, probably from the late 1950s. Each time I choose this one, I have to retrain myself in setting the calendar. Not a quick change. Set the DAY first, then back and forth until the correct DATE. The day reverses but the date only advances. So once the day is set, it’s back and forth until the date is correct. Then, set it to time.
Edited: