WRUW Today?

Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Which watch should I wear today?
If you already put one on your first choice is the best one.
 
Posts
1,491
Likes
18,895
Variety is the spice of life but I've mostly only worn this through the week and now everything is wound down and I am too lazy to wind and set!

 
Posts
942
Likes
5,476
New Barton shoes. Good ratio price/quality
I’m a fan of canvas and other durable fabric straps. How do you like this one?
 
Posts
1,556
Likes
3,119
It was intense. Damn you had three 1hr sessions. Years back I went for a root canal and they couldn’t deaden the nerve with novocaine. I don’t know why it apparently happens occasionally. I felt like Dustin Hoffman in the marathon man it was pure torture. I think that traumatized me but I made it through thank god that abscess pain is gone.
I had to get a left rear molar removed last November. Filling fell out and some of the tooth broke off. It was the worst pain I've ever experienced. Said I could reschedule and get work done on it, but I said just pull it and I was out of there in about 30 minutes. Numbed it up pretty good, still felt it a bit, though. Went to a dentist for the first time in a very, very long time last week and it went well. No major issues, no cavities, x-rays look good, good gums, some tartar. Told to keep up with what I'm doing, but I do need to start coming regularly and I plan to.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Spending the evening with a Lanco 👍
Given the state of my old hands I think I should consider wearing Gloves 😡

 
Posts
7,074
Likes
56,673


Youngest noelekal son and I attended a registered high power rifle match today. He opted for the World War II era M1. The Speedmaster timed his rapid-fire performance.


An "action shot," the photo showing the ejected cartridge case in mid air. Didn't notice it until I posted the photo.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
One of my first dive watches. I loved (and still love) the tritium tubes, and how they used them on the ‘Jellyfish’😁