WRUW Today?

Posts
1,491
Likes
18,895
Taken this morning but I was in a hurry to make it to an event that I ended up too early for and didn't post!

 
Posts
2,687
Likes
12,528
More gardening today. Not drinking a beer this time though only tea

Edited:
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
I feel your pain! 2 weeks ago I had to sit thru 3 one hour appointments for dental repair work. My dentist was a speed demon accomplishing an extraordinary amount of work each appointment, all due to my putting off going for 5 years but in the end every week an old filling would fall out or a tooth would crack.

Red dials are a bit rare in the watch world, here is one of mine bought purely on the dial colour and unusualness.

** EDIT **. Such a slow quickset date! 25 minutes before 12 for a date change.

It was intense. Damn you had three 1hr sessions. Years back I went for a root canal and they couldn’t deaden the nerve with novocaine. I don’t know why it apparently happens occasionally. I felt like Dustin Hoffman in the marathon man it was pure torture. I think that traumatized me but I made it through thank god that abscess pain is gone.