WRUW Today?

Posts
15,924
Likes
47,785
I haven’t worn this one for, well, since when, I don’t remember. I put it on this morning and I was reminded why I hadn’t worn it! The Tissot stainless steel bracelet is about as uncomfortable as a bracelet can be! But I really prefer a watch with a calendar, and the 61 year old Accutron 214 I was wearing, didn’t have the date. My best guess is that this Tissot PR516 self-winder is from circa 1965 or so. I see I need to do a bit of “dusting” behind the crystal!

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
If you hit it with enough light it still glows in the dark!!!
I think I read somewhere that "mc" stands for "micro curies" but I wouldn't bet this watch on it...
 
Posts
274
Likes
2,297
2577 Seamaster with original buckle. Just fitted my new Ostrich Print strap, from Steveostraps. Lovely quality strap. Suits the watch well.

 
Posts
1,314
Likes
8,428
Lunch time, struggling as I’m doing my first 24hr fast. I’ve been researching benefits and thought I’d try it. So far, not fun. 😂
 
Posts
2,359
Likes
11,148
What a beauty, I have yet to see one in-person.
Alex' pictures do it justice, when I post mine, not so much.
 
Posts
2,661
Likes
47,965
Alex' pictures do it justice, when I post mine, not so much.
And I feel like I still haven't captured the beauty of the dial 😀