WRUW Today?

Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Swiss made Hamilton “Illinois” Signamatic 1953 ETA 1256

No, there is no month with 40 days. Wind indicator! Works!

Here begins Hamilton Made in Switzerland watches. (And automatic movements.)

It feels like March has been 40 days long already.

Really neat watch 😎
 
Posts
1,668
Likes
8,397
Haven't gone back to reset everything but loving this one today all the same. HAGWE all.

 
Posts
5,646
Likes
136,370
44 yr old beater Turtle for some work on my 25 yr old beater truck (Ford Ranger).

Thermostat change (was runnin' cold). All good now...just gotta check for leaks...YaY!
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
End of shift change. Off with the Fujitsubo and on with the Speedy. The new citizen did well for its first day on LE duty 😊
 
Posts
5,424
Likes
81,883
Sundowners with Sophia..


Coffee, a bit of a red letter day today ( pun intended). Don’t normally broadcast birthdays but today is sixty five and I am guessing like most when they hit this age it is “where the f#*k did that go. Too much to do to slow down though😊
 
Posts
3,264
Likes
36,390
Sundowners with Sophia..


Coffee, a bit of a red letter day today ( pun intended). Don’t normally broadcast birthdays but today is sixty five and I am guessing like most when they hit this age it is “where the f#*k did that go. Too much to do to slow down though😊
Many happy returns of the day!
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
Today is an anniversary for my Speedmaster 1861. I bought it on March 8, 2019 from a local AD, with a 22% discount off the $5350 list price. I’ve never had a second of buyer’s remorse.
She’s running great - no service yet. 🥰 I love it!
 
Posts
5,646
Likes
136,370
Continuing the anniversary train: According to my profile, it's 10 years on OF for me...YaY!
I was a transplant from Timezone. A little late to the party, but never looked back. My thanks to the OF owners/management for this place.
Dad's 105.012-65 today, which started it all for me almost 20 years ago.