WRUW Today?

Posts
637
Likes
1,597
After a week on a bracelet the WatchCo SM300 is back on a strap...just picked up this 'posh' NATO which I think goes quite well - fits the clean perfection of the watch...
Nice, Where did you got that nato from?
 
Posts
2,070
Likes
14,604
Nice, Where did you got that nato from?
These guys : http://www.jean-rousseau.com

They have a little studio in Midtown ... They have a lot of nice straps and also custom design and make anything you want. A lot of French luxury goods brands actually out source their strap manufacture to them. I was there doing something else and the NATOs had just arrived...
If you fancy getting something, ask for Kelly, and tell her Lee sent you 😉👍
 
Posts
18,770
Likes
39,010
Andy's (@STANDY) Seiko, been on the wrist since Wednesday afternoon and now keeping good time.

I've grown quite attached to it but I 'spose I'll have to send it back to him now (I've only had it for about six months 😁).

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Andy's (@STANDY) Seiko, been on the wrist since Wednesday afternoon and now keeping good time.

I've grown quite attached to it but I 'spose I'll have to send it back to him now (I've only had it for about six months 😁).


What's another month to a good guy like @STANDY 😉
 
Posts
2,772
Likes
10,115
What's the story behind that bracelet? Did I miss a thread?

Its called a Olongapo, made for the Special Forces in the 70's
 
Posts
187
Likes
577
New look on Swords
ef1f53a9c59f5d2f32a2a7792b353c6b.jpg
4eaf8ad263b912c2d3850030ec9102b7.jpg
 
Posts
18,770
Likes
39,010
Its called a Olongapo, made for the Special Forces in the 70's

Way before the 70s.

There was almost a right of passage for any servicemen docking/landing/lobbing there.

As soon as you stepped off:

1. Get an Olongapo bracelet in your service style for your watch.
2. Hit a bar and down San Mig in boat races.
3. Get a tatt.
4. Go visit a ............ (Oh, better leave that one out 😉).
 
Posts
9,217
Likes
24,057
Its called a Olongapo, made for the Special Forces in the 70's
Can you post more pics? Looks very cool.
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
It's time to get buzzed.
E6B1115A-17E5-41C2-9003-AB39D88D211D_zps3iw5b0ja.jpg
 
Posts
407
Likes
3,499
one of these 2...difficult to decide, black or white dial!?...

duopil10.jpg

Matt