Posts 5,429 Likes 82,013 Barking mad ·Aug 17, 2024·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Seiko, the masters of dial finishing! Coffee..
Posts 1,089 Likes 6,544 RI Omega Fan ·Aug 17, 2024 Back to basics today. Super thin, 38mm, very light, nice comfortable bracelet. Probably the only watch I really need…
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Aug 17, 2024 Early bed for the Buren and on with the Marloe Sceptre
Posts 232 Likes 577 ACC1965 ·Aug 17, 2024 Paedipod Readying for the solstice…..I don’t think that this could be configured for @styggpyggeno1 ’s latitude @Paedipod what watch is this? Awesome!
Posts 1,711 Likes 7,326 felsby ·Aug 17, 2024·I don't see any option in settings or profile One of the favourites. Peanut bracelet kindly sold by @nanjingcigaretes Edited: Aug 17, 2024
Posts 620 Likes 4,971 Plees ·Aug 17, 2024 About time I post something, sorry I neglected you all fir the last couple of weeks🙁 This was yesterday: And this was Thursday😀