WRUW Today?

Posts
6,437
Likes
31,622
Nerd pic for the 55th anniversary😗, if you know you know:

 
Posts
383
Likes
3,014
Been a while since my last WRUW post - almost exactly a month ... time flies ... But I did manage to pick up a few things from my watchmaker last Saturday, among them a watch I had been looking forward to for a long time. So here it is, a 1970 Omega Genève Dynamic, ref. 166.0079 with the 752 movement, fresh from service and running well.

Wishing you all a great Sunday! And all the best to you and your family, @Scarecrow Boat !

 
Posts
890
Likes
1,225
Congratulations! The first one is always special. Get plenty of sleep while you can. You're going to need it.
This advice comes 9 months too late I think! 😉
Congratulations @Scarecrow Boat.

The watch today
 
Posts
9,251
Likes
77,031
It looks like these numbers and marks are playing hide and seek. Fun fun fun.😁

😁😁 Generally, watches have either quarter numerals or even numerals, so this one’s a little 'odd', in both senses.
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Seamaster Sunday. Post-op pain, stiffness not too bad, and I’m so grateful to have the time and inclination to play with my watches. Have awesome days/nights Forum!