WRUW Today?

Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
Old Seiko for timing stuff at work



New Seiko for solar-powered precision pasta timing

 
Posts
3,270
Likes
23,520
Been wearing this a lot lately. I really do love this watch. The new bracelet is super comfortable and I catch myself staring at it way too much.

 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
The countdown to baby has begun! My wife and I have been in labor & delivery for a little while now, with still a long road ahead of us. This is our first and we couldn’t be more excited but it’s surreal to think we will be going home with someone new.

 
Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
The countdown to baby has begun! My wife and I have been in labor & delivery for a little while now, with still a long road ahead of us. This is our first and we couldn’t be more excited but it’s surreal to think we will be going home with someone new.


Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! Wishing you and your family well.
 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
The countdown to baby has begun! My wife and I have been in labor & delivery for a little while now, with still a long road ahead of us. This is our first and we couldn’t be more excited but it’s surreal to think we will be going home with someone new.


Congratulations! The first one is always special. Get plenty of sleep while you can. You're going to need it.