WRUW Today?

Posts
961
Likes
6,851
Watch for all occasions this weekend and it passed the test with flying colours 😀

SATURDAY:

Son’s Jiujitsu tournament


Then to the water/amusement park


SUNDAY:

Gravel ride


Then a delicious wood fire pizza and a cold one to finish off an amazing weekend!
 
Posts
3,308
Likes
9,941
Recovering from knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus. Very important to have Swiss precision timing to take my medications as scheduled. 😁
Get well soon 👍
 
Posts
3,308
Likes
9,941
Seamaster and Ashton cigar, old and dry but still mild.
 
Posts
5,662
Likes
136,735
Was invited to go sailing on a 45 ft Jeanneau off Chicago with a buddy...good times!
 
Posts
1,495
Likes
18,983
Ur Astronaut is for European market / release, it also uses a "SWISS MADE accutron movement" as oppose to my astronaut which uses an "AMERICAN MADE" accutron movement (photo below)
Yep, thanks I knew that. I picked it specifically because of that (and I love the raised markers on the dial.) I did a fair amount of research before I bought it but didn't think the crystal size would be different. Clark's thinks all the 214 Astronauts use the same size crystal but maybe I am the first guy with the 4th variation Astronaut to try one of their crystals.
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,987
Working on my Time Machine had a handful of Daytonas when I went back to the 80’s but my Time Machine doesn’t yet bring the watches back, gotta find tune it.