WRUW Today?

Posts
1,993
Likes
3,689
Picked this up in late April. Love this dial.
 
Posts
111
Likes
110
Kickstarter project that actually came through. I think it’s a group of guys called angelus. They put a few successful projects together.
Kickstarter project that actually came through. I think it’s a group of guys called angelus. They put a few successful projects together.
Thanks Walrus, I'll look them up😁
 
Posts
7,088
Likes
56,894

1926 Hamilton Model 992 in its "railroad" case for Saturday wear.


 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,014
Thanks Walrus, I'll look them up😁
Hey good luck I think this model is called angelus 500 if u have any trouble pm me I’ll go through my emails I’ll find more details. They are an honest lot they sent one that got lost in the mail they were cool enough to send another without a bunch of BS I appreciated it.
 
Posts
2,944
Likes
32,811
This is what happens when you're not careful enough and drop your watch, now it's losing an hour! ::facepalm1::
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,014
This is what happens when you're not careful enough and drop your watch, now it's losing an hour! ::facepalm1::
Ouch, it happens man
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
This is what happens when you're not careful enough and drop your watch, now it's losing an hour! ::facepalm1::

Ouch! Shockproof yes, magic, no.
 
Posts
1,150
Likes
20,003
Started my day with my ‘updated’ 60th Anniversary Bond Seamaster driving through the Lincoln Tunnel:


Then a stop at Culture Espresso for not only the best espresso, but the best chocolate chip cookie!


Then transitioned to the Snow White for round two:
 
Posts
15,943
Likes
47,864
My fiddle group performs on stage at the Calgary Stampede, this evening, so I need a watch with a bit of bling. I’ve chosen my Eterna Sonic with the F300 tuning fork movement. Dam, I love this watch! A watch with distinctive character. Kinda different. Circa early 1970s, but I’m guessing. The dial colour is called taupe (not toupee), and I don’t recall ever having seen a dial in that colour.